myredrecipebook

Dairy-free Vanilla Bread Pudding

 8 cups of bread, cubed

3 eggs

1/2 cup sugar

3 cups non-dairy milk (I used Dream organic original flavor rice milk)

1 tablespoon Vanilla

1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Sun-Maid Raisins

Turbinado sugar


I know some may like to make this in a 9x13 baking dish, but I prefer a glass casserole with a lid.

I sprayed the casserole with Crisco Original no-stick spray and then placed the cubed bread and raisins in it.

I used my Ninja blender for the mixing adding all of the wet ingredients for a minute on low. 

I then poured the mixture onto the bread and placed it in the refrigerator

for it to soak for 30 minutes to one hour.

Bake in a 350-degree oven for 50-60 minutes or until the center is set.

Remove from the oven, cool, and dust with turbinado sugar before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment